Welcome to the latest from the National Cyber Awareness System (NCAS) Feeds
US-CERT offers news feeds for a variety of information including the National Cyber Awareness System and Current Activity updates. The National Cyber Awareness System was created to ensure that you have access to timely information about cybersecurity topics and threats.
Timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits
- Oversight Board Pushes Back On Facebook To Make Decisions For Itself
- The FTC weighs in on repair restrictions
- Three Maryland Residents Facing Federal Indictment for Dating and Business Email Compromise ...
- Cisco Releases Security Updates for Multiple Products
- Digital 'superhero' hacks scammers and has the video to prove it — hear what makes Jim Browning ...
- Rome Grandparent Falls Victim to Scam, Loses $9000 – Here's How It Happened
- Rome Police Looking For Suspects Who Scammed A Grandma Out Of $9000 Cash
- Fraudster Who Scammed More Than 100 Elderly Victims of More Than $775000 Through Lottery ...
- FTC sends refunds to victims of Manhattan Beach Venture student debt relief scam
- York Regional Police intercept $10000 Canada Revenue Agency scam, returned money to victim
- A Quick Guide To Inheritance Scams – How Do They Work and How To Avoid Them?
- Ogun traditional council disowns controversial 'traditional ruler' over romance scandal
- Kent County Council warns of scam by crooks claiming to be from Chartered Trading Standards ...
- South Yorkshire parents lose thousands after fraudsters pretend to be their children
- Phone scam making rounds in Franklin County